Sewers & Drains in North Texas
Sewer & drain repairs stress out many homeowners, because many times they can spring up with little or no notice.
Trident’s certified Plumbing experts can help with:
- Clogged Drains
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Recirculation pumps, Sub pump, and lift stations
To give our clients peace of mind, Trident Plumbing, uses state-of-the-art equipment such as the Jetter Pipe Cleaner and the FlexShaft on sewer & drain repairs to clear any blockage and diagnose issues with drain lines in your home.
A Hydro-Jetter Pipe Cleaner is similar to a pressure washer, except it is to be used on your plumbing pipes. It uses highly pressurized water to get rid of any object or mass in the pipe.
Our certified plumbers understand that pressurized water is more reliable and environmentally friendly than chemicals for unclogging blockages in drains and sewer pipes.
The Trident team is trained on the proper use of hydro-jetters and we are able to dial the correct settings for flow rate and water pressure.
Signs of Sewer & Drain Pipe Problems
Many times, sewage backups are caused by a damaged sewer line. While it’s preventable, you may not always know you have a problem on your hands.
Here are a few signs that there is a problem with your sewer line:
- You notice different smells in your home
- There are gurgling sounds that come from your toilets
- Toilets back up when you flush – on a regular basis.
- Drain throughout your home are not properly draining
- You notice puddles or areas of constantly wet grass outside around your home
- Your lawn looks very dark green
- You begin to notice mold in some areas on your walls.
- There seems to be a significant increase in bugs and pests in and around your home.
If you start to notice any of these signs, contact us immediately.
Types of Sewer and Drain Repairs
There are basically two types of sewage line repairs that can be done on a home. Depending on the level of damage to your home’s underground sewage system, our technicians will offer either of these options:
- Trenchless Pipe Repair
- Traditional Pipe Repair
Read more about: Types of Sewer Line Repairs
Do you have a sewer smell coming from your shower drain?
Journeyman Plumber Schuyler Simons explains the reason and the repair in the video below.