Bathtub & Shower Installation and Repair
If you have any plumbing issues with your bathtub or shower, or if you are looking to renovate your bathroom, our team of expert plumbers can assist you with the repair or installation of:
- Free-standing Tubs
- Shower Valves
- Roman Tub Valves
- Jacuzzi and Jetted Tubs
- All bathroom plumbing connections
- Shower Pan Liner Installation
Repair and Installation can sometimes seem very simple. Often we think, “how hard can it be?” In reality, thousands of DIY homeowners in the area that have tried it can tell you – it is NOT that simple and mistakes with plumbing can sink a house – literally.
The water supply for a shower arrives via two pipes: hot and cold. In homes less than 30 years old, the pipes are generally copper. The pipes connect to a shower valve that controls the temperature and flow of water to the shower head. Bathtubs consist of two main parts; the water supply lines and the drain. The valve is connected to water (hot or cold) supply lines, while the drain is connected to the home’s drain line.
Installation Process can be Complicated
Our team of experts are certified master plumbers and licensed technicians who will provide you with a a quote to install or repair your bathroom plumbing fixtures.
There is such a variety of bathtubs, showers and bathtub/shower combos that the process can get complicated real quick. Consider the type of tub that you want to install:
- Free-standing Tubs
- Jacuzzi & Jetted tubs
- Stand-alone showers
- Alcove tub – a standard tub that is surrounded by walls on three sides.
- Drop-in tub – fitted inside a framed enclosure that is finished to match bathroom cabinets or tile.
- Bathtub & Shower Combos
- Roman Bathtub – the filler spout rises off of the deck instead of through the walls of the room or the wall of the tub.
Additional Services for Your Bathroom
The team can also provide the following services for your bathroom projects:
Always Use a Licensed and Certified Plumber.
When renovating your bathroom, we recommend that you always use a licensed, certified and insured plumber. Often when people think about renovating their bathrooms, they think that the tile contractors redoing their shower will handle the plumbing. We do not recommend that you have the tile contractor install or repair your plumbing or fixtures.
How to choose the right plumber.
- Consult online reviews and referrals from people that you know.
- Pay attention to the reviews that indicate how long it takes them to complete a job. a bathtub installation should take no more than 2-3 days.
- Get a price quote for the job before work will be done.
- Always get everything in writing, for the benefit of you and your contractor.
- Consult previous reviews on your contractor and ask for references.
- Do not chose inexperienced contractors simply because they are less expensive. Experienced plumbers can save you thousands of dollars in repairs costs if an inexperienced contractor makes a mistake.
- Verify professionalism and materials quality to see if they are the right fit for your job