Trident Plumbing is Growing – Join Our Team!
We are Hiring Plumbing Technicians – Master, Journeyman, and Tradesman
Trident Plumbing offers a variety of advanced training.
Our team is very family-oriented. We respect your personal life and strive maintain a work environment where our employees feel valued.
Are you looking for a work environment that values your skills and gives you the tools to be successful? We are hiring plumbing technicians to join our amazing team.
- No on call shifts.
- Regular business hours of operation.
- Work only rotating Saturdays – when necessary.
- Competitive pay with monthly commissions.
- End of year profit sharing is available for eligible employees.
- Paid continuing education as required by the TSBPE
- Two-man teams: We understand plumbing is physically demanding and do our best to provide two-man teams for heavy lifting, excavations, attic and roof work, as well as under crawl space work.
- Fully stocked trucks with industry leading equipment to make the job and your tasks effortless as possible.
Trident Plumbing offers plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement. Based in Frisco, we serve North Texas resident’s and businesses, and our service areas continue to grow! We are 5-star rated over several platforms.
- Must hold a current License with the TSBPE (tradesman, journeyman, or master)
- Must have a current Drivers license in good standing with the Texas Department of Transportation
- Minimum of 3 years in residential Service Plumbing in the state of Texas
- Basic understanding of computer skills needed to support responsibilities of position included but not limited to Emails, Work orders, and I-Pad/Android tablets.
- Competent knowledge in 2018 International Plumbing Code book
- Have knowledge of proper use of hand tools and applicable power tools to the trade
- Frequently lift 50 lbs. alone and 100 lbs. assisted
- Occasionally work on ladders and roofs over 10 feet
- Sit, stand and walk for required periods of time.
- Frequently work in attics over 95 degrees
- Frequently excavate to access pipes up to 3 feet deep
- Communicate effectively in English
- Use of hands and fingers to handle objects and operate tool
Plumbing Technicians Responsibilities:
- Install, repair, and/or maintain Gas, Water and Waste systems of residential and light commercial facilities
- Trouble shoot malfunctions of Gas, Water and Waste systems of residential and light commercial facilities, and their associated appliances/ fixtures
- Remove stoppages from waste systems, toilets, sinks, shower, bath and AC condensation lines
Email us at: [email protected]