Trident Plumbing is Growing!
We are Hiring Plumbers – Master, Journeyman, and Tradesman
Trident Plumbing offers a variety of advanced training. Our team is very family-oriented. We respect your personal life and strive maintain a happy work environment where our employees feel valued. We are looking for a teammate to fit the culture of our fantastic work environment.
- We do not require on call shifts.
- We have regular business hours of operation.
- We do work rotating Saturdays – when necessary.
- We offer competitive pay with monthly commissions.
- End of year profit sharing is available for eligible employees.
- We cover all continuing education required by the TSBPE.
- We provide two-man teams – we understand plumbing is physically demanding and do our best to provide two-man teams for heavy lifting, excavations, attic and roof work, as well as under crawl space work.
- You will drive a fully stocked truck with industry leading equipment to make the job and your tasks effortless as possible.
Trident Plumbing is a younger business with plenty of opportunity for advancement. We are based in Frisco and work primarily in North Texas, but our service area is growing quickly. We are 5-star rated over several platforms. Come be part of the team the town is bragging about.
- Hold a current License with the TSBPE (tradesman, journeyman, or master)
- Have a current Drivers license in good standing with the Texas Department of Transportation
- Have a minimum of 3 years in residential Service Plumbing in the state of Texas
- Have a basic understanding of computer skills needed to support responsibilities of position included but not limited to Emails, Work orders, and I-Pad/Android tablets.
- Have competent knowledge in 2018 International Plumbing Code book
- Have knowledge of proper use of hand tools and applicable power tools to the trade
- Frequently lift 50 lbs. alone and 100 lbs. assisted
- Occasionally work on ladders and roofs over 10 feet
- Sit, stand and walk for required periods of time.
- Frequently work in attics over 95 degrees
- Frequently excavate to access pipes up to 3 feet deep
- Communicate effectively in English
- Use of hands and fingers to handle objects and operate tool
Plumbing Technicians Responsibilities:
- Install, repair, and/or maintain Gas, Water and Waste systems of residential and light commercial facilities
- Trouble shoot malfunctions of Gas, Water and Waste systems of residential and light commercial facilities, and their associated appliances/ fixtures
- Remove stoppages from waste systems, toilets, sinks, shower, bath and AC condensation lines
Email us at: [email protected]