Experiencing a Plumbing Issue or Renovating your Bathroom?
Our certified plumbers and technicians can help with installation or repair services. If you are remodeling your bathroom, we recommend that you do NOT have the tile contractors handle plumbing and fixture installation.
- Bathroom plumbing
- Bathroom Sink Installation
- Toilet Repairs, Reseating or Replacement
- Free-standing Tub Installation
- Bathroom Faucet Repairs & Installation
- Shower Valves
- Roman Tub Valves
- Jacuzzi and Jetted Tub plumbing connection
- Shower Pan Liner Installation
- Gas Dryer Installation
- Laundry Room Piping and Appliance Installation
Bathroom Sinks & Faucets
Need a repair on your bathroom sink or looking to replace the faucet? A skilled technician from Trident can install a new sink, replace the faucet, or unclog the sink drain. Our team can install sinks of all types, including: drop-in, undermount, pedestal, free standing utility and vanities.
Our experts can repair disk, ball, cartridge, or compressed faucets. Each plumber has the required replacement parts on their Trident truck, so that if your faucet needs repaired, we have the equipment and parts we need right on the truck. Our team can also install any faucet you have purchased.
Showers and Tubs
Trident Plumbing can install a bathtub and shower plumbing regardless of what brand you may have. Our bathroom team can even install luxury features such as stand-alone tubs, rain head showers and other faucet designs.
Many times, non-flushable items find their way down our toilets and get stuck in the drain. Trident Plumbing’s drain experts will clear your drain promptly and get you back to flushing in no time. Our skilled technicians will fix your broken tanks and bowls, leaking toilets and running toilets. Read More About Sewer and Drain Services
Clogs in tubs, showers, and sinks are very common because toothpaste, soap and hair collects in the drainpipe. Our professional plumber will clean up any kind of mess and restore your drainage.
Water And Drain Lines
Need new water or drain lines installed? Our team can install water and drain lines. Do not leave this to the tile contractors that may be giving you a new shower or tub. Rely on a licensed plumber to ensure that the job is done properly.
Renovating or Moving Your Laundry Room?
The system of pipes, drains, valves, outlets and gas stub-outs in a laundry can be quite complex.
- Do you use a gas dryer of electric dryer? A gas dryer needs a gas line, while an electric dryer does not.
- Do you want a utility sink or tub in your laundry room?
- Are you moving the laundry to a create second floor laundry room?
- Is a water heater located in your laundry room?
- Is your laundry room at the back of your house combined with a mud room?
If you are looking to renovate or move your laundry room, Call Trident Plumbing.
Lower Your Water Bills. Minimize Water Consumption
- Did you know that a running toilet can waster 4.5 gallons of water per minute?
- Do you know what fixtures are water-saving fixtures for your bathroom?
Our plumbers can help you save money and conserve water b assisting you in choosing water saving fixtures and products. We work with a variety of companies and can provide you with a complete guide.