Repiping Your House Plumbing
If your home is more than 20 years old, or if it has out dated plumbing materials, you may need to look into getting your house plumbing redone. Repiping a house is the largest and one of the most challenging services that a plumber provides. It is important to choose a plumber who is licensed, qualified, insured and experienced repiping houses.
How Do You Know if Your Home needs Repiping?
- You are paying for plumbing repairs more than normal.
- This indicates that there may be many plumbing issues hidden in your pipes and walls. A new system will help you avoid having to do repairs for many years.
- There are galvanized steel pipes in the home.
- After a certain number of years, galvanized steel can become corroded. As a result, corrosion in these pipes cause the water flow to become restricted. This, in turn causes sediment to in your drinking water.
- The house is over 80 years old and has lead pipes.
- Generally lead pipes are only found in homes older than 80 years old. As most people know, lead can cause some serious health risks.
- It’s remodel time!
- If it is time to remodel a kitchen or bathroom then it may be a good idea to have all of your pipes inspected because repiping while you are remodeling can always save you time and money.
Replacing old pipe
Trident Plumbing has a great deal of experience with re-piping your whole house for the water, sewer or gas system. We will create a plan with options that best suits your home and your budget. Often a job of this extent will require excavation of the outside and possible access points in the walls. It may seem like a difficult job but let us take care of the headaches. We will contact the city for your permits, the utility providers if needed and we will provide and engineers compaction report at the end. You will have a new and updated system and peace of mind for many years to come.
There is no job too big for Trident Plumbing. Give us a call or set an appointment to have your water line checked immediately.
or complete the form below