WATER HEATER REPAIR
The team at Trident Plumbing can repair Residential Water Heaters, including standard and tankless water heaters and Commercial Grade water heaters.
Whether your water heater is leaking, rusted out, or outdated, our licensed and certified plumbers are happy to assist you – whether you need your water heater repaired or replaced.
Residential Water Heater Repair
Hot water is a valuable utility that is used for a variety of household activities. Whether it’s bathing, cooking or washing, hot water plays a crucial role in ensuring that the activity is properly done and your satisfaction is matched. A broken water heater can, hence, be a huge burden to a household. It doesn’t only negatively impact your comfort level, it can also have a detrimental effect on your health. So if your water heater only dispenses cold water or if its tank is leaking, just call Trident Plumbing and we will be there in a flash to have it fixed.
It doesn’t matter if your home runs a gas or electric water heater. Our technicians are quite equipped to handle any fault it may have. And if it is broken beyond repair, they are well-skilled to carry out a replacement. Our services are not only dependable, they are also very affordable with none among our competitors able to match our prices. So do not put yourself and your family through the torture of hot water unavailability. We have a variety of solutions that will definitely satisfy your budget.
Commercial Grade Water Heater Repair
If you need to replace your leaking water heater, or if you need to repair your water heater that won’t produce hot water efficiently, Trident Plumbing is here to help. Water heaters from the most popular brands have an average lifespan of 10 years, it may be a good idea to replace it before it fails and causes damage to your home. We’d be glad to inspect you water heater while on site so as a homeowner, you can be informed of any potential hazards or financial investments that may be required in the future.
Tankless Water Heater Repair
If you have a tankless water heater already, Our technicians have been trained and are certified to repair and replace the most popular brands of tankless water heaters, including Navien®, Rennai®, Rheem®and many others. Tankless water heaters can meet your water heater demands for up to 15 years when installed by qualified personnel. Our experts at Trident Plumbing have encountered everything, and we are confident that we can solve your problem.
Should You Repair or Replace?
It takes a plumbing expert to know when a water heater only needs to be fixed or when it requires complete replacement. But there are certain parameters a layman can use to also determine the degree of damage to a water heater.
Here are a few things you should look out for in order to know if your water heater needs to be replaced:
Age: The electric water heater is quite durable with an average life-span that ranges between 10-15 years. Its gas-powered variant can, however, only last up to 9-12 years. With this in mind, you should know when your water heater needs to be replaced even if it hasn’t developed any apparent fault.
If your water heater is located indoors, replacing it before it suffers a leak prevents it from flooding the interior of your home and damaging your floor.
- Water Quality: If the quality of hot water produced by your heater is very poor, then it is a clear sign that it needs to be replaced. Poor quality water can either be discolored or tinted. If the water is rusty, it is usually an issue with the tank and this needs to be fixed by replacing only the rusty tank.
- Temperature: If your water heater fails to properly heat your water to the right temperature, then it may be a sign that its performance is dropping. This means that it needs to be changed.
- Moisture: When moisture escapes the interior of your heater to settle on its base, it is a clear sign that a leak is slowly developing. It is advisable to immediately change the water heater before the leak expands.
- Cold Water: If your water heater only dispenses cold water and fails to heat it up, replacing it with a new one is the only obvious solution.
- Formation of Water Puddle: The collection of puddle around the floor where your water heater is placed is a clear sign of a leak. If you fail to replace the heater, it could lead to the flooding of your home’s interior.
It is simply unwise to wait until there is clear damage to your water heater before fixing it or getting a replacement. If you’re uncertain about your heater’s performance, you can give us a call and we will send our technician over to have a look.
We are a licensed plumbing company that prides itself in delivering only the best solutions to our customers. So don’t let your family run out of hot water, give us a call today on 972-900-6660.
Our office is located at 122 Rose lane C2 Frisco, TX 75033, but we also serve every city in the North Dallas area including Denton and Collin Counties.