At Trident Plumbing, we are specialists in water heater repair and installation. Whether your water heater is leaking, rusted out, or outdated, we can help you in understanding the best options available for your budget and household.
Our certified plumbers can help you best determine if you need your current water heater repaired or replaced. If you need a replacement, our team can walk you through the different types of water heaters available to determine if your replacement should be a standard or tankless water heater.
We install and repair:
- Residential standard water heaters
- Residential tankless Water heaters
- Commercial water heaters
Trident Water Heater Brands
Signs of a Failing Water Heater:
- No or insufficient hot water production
- Leaks from the tank or its adjunct parts
- Intermittent performance
Water Heater Maintenance
If your tank style or tankless water service needs routine maintenance, we be happy to take care of that too! Our expert technicians are licensed and prepared to help you with whatever you need so it’s fixed the right way and up to code. Trident Plumbing will arrive stocked with all necessary components so your hot water problem will be resolved immediately, without having to make multiple trips and causing you even more inconvenience. Don’t go another day without hot water, Trident Plumbing has all the solutions.
Water Heater Repair and Replacement
A broken water heater can be a significant burden to a household. If your water heater is only dispensing cold water or if its tank is leaking, just call Trident Plumbing immediately. Do not delay. If a water heater fails, it can cause significant water damage to the area surrounding it. If it is in the attic, it can flood water down the walls and through the ceiling vents.
It doesn’t matter if your home runs a gas or electric water heater. Our technicians are quite equipped to handle any water heater problem. If it is broken beyond repair, our plumbers and technicians have many hours of on-going technical training to be able to replace a standard or tankless water heater. The Trident Plumbers and technicians all participate in Plumbers’ Continuous Professional Education, which is accredited by the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners, requires at least 12 hours each year, and covers mandates imposed by OSHA and the ADA.
Our technicians are dependable and our services are affordable. We have a variety of solutions that will definitely satisfy your budget.
Repair or Replace?
It takes a plumbing expert to know when a water heater only needs to be fixed or when it requires complete replacement. But there are certain parameters a layman can use to also determine the degree of damage to a water heater.
What to Look For to Decide if You Should Replace or Repair
- Age: The electric water heater is quite durable with an average life-span that ranges between 10-15 years. Its gas-powered variant can, however, only last up to 9-12 years. With this in mind, you should know when your water heater needs to be replaced even if it hasn’t developed any apparent fault.
- If your water heater is located indoors, replacing it before it suffers a leak prevents it from flooding the interior of your home and damaging your floor.
- Water Quality: If the quality of hot water produced by your heater is very poor, then it is a clear sign that it needs to be replaced. Poor quality water can either be discolored or tinted. If the water is rusty, it is usually an issue with the tank and this needs to be fixed by replacing only the rusty tank.
- Temperature: If your water heater fails to properly heat your water to the right temperature, then it may be a sign that its performance is dropping. This means that it needs to be changed.
- Moisture: When moisture escapes the interior of your heater to settle on its base, it is a clear sign that a leak is slowly developing. It is advisable to immediately change the water heater before the leak expands.
- Cold Water: If your water heater only dispenses cold water and fails to heat it up, replacing it with a new one is the only obvious solution.
- Formation of Water Puddle: The collection of puddle around the floor where your water heater is placed is a clear sign of a leak. If you fail to replace the heater, it could lead to the flooding of your home’s interior.
Do not wait until your water heater fails to call Trident Plumbing. If you are uncertain about your heater’s performance, give us a call and we will send our technician to inspect your water heater.
We are a licensed plumbing company that prides itself in delivering only the best solutions to our customers. So don’t let your business run out of hot water, give us a call today on 972-900-6660.
Our office is located at 122 Rose lane C2 Frisco, TX 75033, but we also serve every city in the North Dallas area including Denton and Collin Counties.
or complete the form below